three weeks in new york
I've been in New York for about three weeks now and it has been crazy busy. Lots of good things happened though:
- I got a job working for Swiss Miss (Tina) at Tatt.ly.
- I broke my blog (if you didn't notice last week) and then Chris fixed it for me (lifesaver!!).
- I get to eat lunch with the amazingness that is Studiomates every day.
- Everyday I get to see my sister + bro-in-law + nieces (that would be the tiny ladybug above that tried to follow me to work today)!!
- I hang out in DUMBO all day.
- Tested out CrossFit DUMBO.
- I helped out Bri + Angela with BLOGSHOP & met lots of fun ladies there.
New York, so far, so good. Now to find a room to rent in Brooklyn (if you know of one, let me know).